Now that you are all ready to get rid of the wires through which you connect the internet with the time to go wireless, you do not have to mess up with numerous wires and cords. Moreover, now you have a dlink router, you must be thinking about how to set it up, and if you are going through the sa, this is the perfect place to halt over, as here you will get to detailed process to dlink router setup.
Process of dlink router setup
First, keep cool, as it is not that tough; if you follow the steps correctly, you can easily step up on your own. To your surprise Dlink wireless network is super easy to set up, unlike other routers, so without further ado, let us quickly see how you can get it done without any hassle and issue. Therefore, let get started with unpacking the box to see what all it entails. In the box of dlink router, you will find all these things, which are as follows:
- Power adapter
- Wi-Fi configuration card
- Ethernet cable
Although it comes with the instruction and set up wizard to help you here, we bring you points so that you can easily get it done easily, and at the same time, you do not have to fight with the mess of the cord connecting cable. Depending on the type of user, you have to take up the right step, for instance, if you are using a PPoE connection, then you need to have a username and password, and if you are not aware of it, then you need to connect with your internet service provider as otherwise, you won’t be able to do it.
Set up instruction!
- Take the power adapter that is in the box connect the wall socket and router; once you are done with it, then move to the next step.
- Now connect the Ethernet cable with the internet port, both on the modem and the router. Wan ports are yellow, so connect on the yellow port.
- Wait for few minutes, and after few minutes, you can easily see the light indication.
- Now open your open computer on any other device with which you want to complete the setup. Of course, one can do it from the mobile phone as well.
- Open your internet browser and enter the IP address
- In addition, in few seconds, you will see the Dlink set up wizard window wherein you have to configure your internet connection, Wi-Fi settings, setting your passcode, and saving settings.
The above-mentioned dlink router setup will certainly help you to get things done in the best manner possible. In addition to that, when setting up the password, it becomes important for the user to keep the easy names do not forget the password. The best is to keep the dates like birthdays, marriage anniversary and so on.