In the last few months, every news channel watch news regarding Covid-19 because it spreads almost in every country, which initially comes from china. These days, the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) is also very worried about Covid-19 because still, no one is able to find a perfect vaccine, and death rates increase day by day. To keep yourself save from the virus, experts advised to always put a mask on, specifically n95 mask.
However, this disease has threatened the public health on a large-scale and forced the government of every country to increase the months of Lockdown otherwise no one can prevent the Covid-19 cases from all over the world. In this article, we are going to cover known and unknown facts about the Corona Virus.
Know Facts Regarding Corona Virus!
- This newly muted virus was first spotted in the Chinese city of Wuhan, where the people got this virus from the product derived from cattle.
- Only a few days back, WHO has decided to call this COVID-19 as Pandemic. These days everyone knows it COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The viral disease is highly contagious.
- The symptoms of COVID-19 that every person should know such as dry cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, tiredness, diarrhea, and running nose.
- One of the prominent paths of transmission of viruses is that physical contact or through the coughed or sneezed droplets which come from an infected person.
- At around 80% of people with COVID-19 recover without much medical intervention. If we talk with an example out of six infected people, become seriously ill and require serious medical intervention as they develop breathlessness.
- W.H.O. suggests a lot of straightforward ways to avoid Corona Virus disease is that maintain social distancing, washing the hands with hand sanitizers or soaps in every minute, stop touching the hands of the face, nose, and eyes. Not only this, avoid traveling and stopping the practice of handshaking and hugging are the best ways to avoid COVID-19.
Unknown Facts About Corona Virus!
- Since the Corona Virus comes in countries, there is no prescribed cure for the treatment of COVID-19 patients and will get supportive treatment on the basis of symptoms. In simple words, there is still no perfect vaccine that can reduce the chances of death.
- A COVID-19 infected person on an average may pass on the virus to two or more persons.
- Mainly children below the age of 10 years, old people, and those persons who have weak immune systems may develop serious illness instantly. Also, according to the doctors those persons with diabetes, high blood pressure, heart problems, or previous lung infections might get serious illnesses due to the exposure to the Corona Virus. It would be better for weak immune system persons to avoid handshakes and maintain social distance every time otherwise it may create a serious issue within a few minutes.
The Final Thoughts!
So, these are the known and unknown facts of Corona Virus that one can watch on every news channel and stop spreading these dangerous viruses from one to others.